Sunday 22 May 2011

Sorry it has been a week...

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I have not been writing as often as I should. This past week has been so hectic. I met Josh, my trainer at Fitness First and he checked my bio age and has designed a fitness program for me to achieve my weight loss goals. It is not as hard as I thought it would be and Josh is really supportive and encouraging.

On Monday I will start to keep a food diary and "steps" diary (of how many steps I take each day) on this blog and I aim to have those pages updated by 10 p.m. each night. I sometimes feel guilty about eating (stupid, I know) but I am eating healthy food and feeling fantastic and energetic. My kids say that I am smiling and laughing more too.

This program has been so great for me. I am now starting to see that I will be able to achieve other things because of this challenge. By losing weight I will be able to return to work without worrying about being able to breathe all day, I am also hoping to go Para-sailing one day (when we are able to visit my mum in Tweed Heads), I am looking forward to going ten pin bowling with my 10 year old son before the 16th June (it's 7 years since I have been bowling) and I look forward to being able to chase my grand-daughter around at the park and be able to keep up with her.

Hope you all stay tuned and feel free to post a comment if you wish to.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment