Monday 9 May 2011

BEST Mothers Day EVER!

Today was the best mothers day I have ever had. My husband and kids (and grandbaby) took me out for dinner tonight and it was awesome. It was the first time I have gone out for a meal in a long time. I felt alive being able to go out with my family and being able to chase after my 2 yr old grand daughter. Seeing all of my kids smiling and happy to be out of the house just made my day.

Whilst I did not have my lemon water this morning, I have tried to keep up my water intake. It is not as easy as it sounds. I will make myself a coffee and then think "I should have had a water" so before I go to bed tonight I will make up some "Drink water" signs to put around the house to remind me. One thing that has changed since I have been drinking water, both my sons are drinking water as well. I think this is a fantastic show of support and thank my boys very much for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment